Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted materials has not previously been published, nor has it been submitted for review and publication in another journal (if yes, explanations should be given in the Comments for the editor).
- The submitted material (file) is presented in OpenOffice document, Microsoft Word, or RTF format.
- The full Internet addresses (URLs) for links of sources are given where possible.
- The text is typed with a 1, 5 line spacing; The font size is 12 points; it uses italic, not underscore (except for URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are located in the appropriate places in the text, and not at the end of the document.
- The text corresponds to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Guidelines for Authors, which can be found just below.
Articles in the Psychological Journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. For more detailed information, please, fallow the link - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
The names and e-mail addresses entered on the site of this journal will be used solely for the purposes indicated by this journal and will not be used for any other purposes or provided to other persons and organizations.